Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Web Browser....

  1. #21
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Web Browser....

    Has anyone tried Google Chrome??

  2. #22
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Web Browser....

    keep you IE browser, if you have firefox... ie browser is better to update to windows updates and such

  3. #23
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Web Browser....

    Firefox totally.
    The ONLY time I use IE is to watch Netflix movies instantly. I can't do that on Firefox for some reason.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Web Browser....

    I agree with the masses...Firefox. I've used it for a long time now. Some stuff out there will only work on IE, but not so much that it completely interferes with your browsing. And it's great to completely customize it to how you want it.

    There's also the Safari web browser from Apple. They've made it so that it works on Windows, too. It's a nice one.

    But I definitely say go with the most popular alternative...Firefox.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Web Browser....

    Apple Safari is good

    Chrome is similar to IE

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Veritas's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Web Browser....

    i use them all...i actually use google's chrome the most, followed by firefox. Opera is probably the fastest browser out there. IE and Safari are my least favorite.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •